Monday, May 31, 2010

6 months old

My little Tay Tay turned 6 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast the time is going. I wish it would just slow down so I can savor every second with this sweet lttle angel. I love this little guy so much, I can't believe we ever thought we might not want any more kids. There are so many things I love about little Tayson: He is always happy. I will never forget when he was sick with RSV and he just kept smiling even though he couldn't breath and obviously didn't feel well. That is so signature of my little baby. He is always smiling. He is such a happy guy and loves to be silly. He loves to just play and have fun. Tayson holds such a sweet spot in my heart. I love to see him grow and learn. He is such a smart littly fella. I can see the wheels turning as he is spending his time observing and learning about his world. I love watching him try new things. He will keep at something until he figures it out. It amazes me the things he is already capable of doing. Tayson wants to know about everything. He loves to touch and, of course, taste everything around him. He experiments with his whole body, even his feet. He spends a lot of time kicking things and grabbing anything within his reach. Tayson gives his mom the best slobbery kisses. I love how he just grabs me as tight as he can and pulls me in for a kiss. Tayson has so much love. He freely shares his love and happiness with anyone he sees.
I love you, Tayson. Please continue to grow and learn and share your light with everyone around you! I can't wait to share your next 6 months with you! You are an amazing person already and I am so blessed to have you in my home and heart! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this made me tear a lil. Tay is the cutest lil baby! I'm so happy you had another baby and I'm happy we are all blessed with lil TayTay! I love his hugs and loves. And his happy smile. He LOVES EVERYONE! I was so surprised that he wanted to go to Justin within seconds of meeting him for the first time. He just wanted to check out the new person. Then he gave him the sweetest hug! Oh Tay. His hugs are the best. He hugs with his whole body and heart. Love that baby boy of yours, as well as lil Ady Girl and Hayden too! Your kids are adorable and I love the moments I spend with them, even though not near often enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete