Friday, May 7, 2010

Vegas

I'm not sure Richard and I are good for each other. Last weekend a day trip to Salt Lake turned into a weekend trip to Vegas. It started out as just casual conversation. You know, the whole, "We should just keep driving on to Vegas." And I think it spiraled out of control! So, the trip was fun. It was fun to get away from life for a few days. It was fun to enjoy the sunny warm weather while Pocatello was freezing cold. It was fun to Road Trip with my awesome husband.
I was thinking perhaps I would post some pictures from our trip on the blog, but, oops... we lost the camera in Vegas. Richard thought I grabbed it and I thought he grabbed it. I am sad about the pictures we lost, but luckily there weren't many since Richard had just recently downloaded the pictures from the card onto the computer.
I guess I got two things from our trip: a mini-vacation with the family and a new camera! (Camera not received, yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment