Friday, December 11, 2009

Tayson and Dad











Richard is such a softy when it comes to babies! I love that about him. He can sit and hold a new baby and stare at it for hours. He loves to hold and talk to Tayson. Richard is so proud of his new son.

I left Tayson with Richard on Tuesday while I took Ady to dance. Richard called 10 minutes after I left to tell me Tayson was awake and poopy. Did I really need to tell him to change the baby? I guess so! Maybe he was a little rusty after 4 years! Anyway, Tayson has an amazing talent for peeing (and he has distance) every time you open his diaper. He showed his trick to his dad that night. Richard was not impressed when it was not ME changing him! I guess I missed a frazzled dad and screaming baby while on my way home. By the time I got home, all was well...

No comments:

Post a Comment