Friday, December 18, 2009

Ady's Gift

I picked Ady and Hayden up from school on Wednesday this week. They came running out with little Christmas gift bags. They were obviously excited about the gift they had made in school. My conversation with Ady went like this:

Ady: Mom, I made you a present at school, but I can't show it to you. If I show it to you I have to tell Miss Amber and Miss Barb.

Me: Ok. Don't tell me then.

Ady: Don't you want to know what it is?

Me: I will open it on Christmas

Ady: OK, Mom, I will make you a deal. If you wait for 7 minutes then you can open it...

She is so her father's daughter! He can't stand to wait either and neither one of them can keep a gift a secret!

By the way... she had opened the bag and gotten the gift out before we even got home!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah!!! she is so funny! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that KILLS me! That is soooooo funny! I just love that lil Ady Cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete