Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayden!
















Hayden celebrated his 4th birthday in September. (I know I am way behind on my blogging!) For the previous twelve months all Hayden could talk about was his race car birthday. So, I decided to throw him a race car birthday party. I reserved the gym at the church so we would have plenty of room for all the kids and racecars. We set up all Hayden's race car tracks in the gym for the kids (mostly cousins) to play with. The kids all had a blast racing the cars and playing together. It was a fun night.


Hayden is such a special part of our family. I cannot imagine our lives without him. I love his special spirit. He is such a happy child that can put up with a HIGH maintenance sister and still love her more than anything. I love that he can sit and play by himself for hours, lost in his own imaginary world where there is a lot of drama and explosions. Hayden loves cars. He owns more Hot Wheels than any kid I've ever known. Hayden's favorite holiday has always been Christmas. He loves all the lights and decorations, mostly the lights! He gets so excited to see the lights around town, in the stores, and especially at our house. Last Christmas he cried the whole time I took down the tree. It was so sweet and innocent it brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart. Hayden loves everyone and is always so concerned. Nothing breaks his heart more than to know that someone is unhappy with him. Hayden loves his family with all his heart. He is so happy to be home and with his family. It is when he is happiest. I love Hayden so much. He is my boy- he tells me that all the time. I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent this special spirit to our home! I love you Hayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment